Epson, the number-one projector manufacturer in the world, today introduced the Home Cinema 1450 projector, an ultra-bright 3LCD projector designed to deliver immersive, Full HD 1080p entertainment. Offering up to 3x Higher Color Brightness than competitive models, as well as featuring 4,200 lumens of color brightness and 4,200 lumens of white brightness, the Home Cinema 1450 projector delivers immersive, vivid images even in well-lit rooms.
“Bright Epson Home Cinema projectors take relaxing at home with friends to the next level – from watching life-size athletes take on rivals to playing the latest console game,” said Rodrigo Catalan, senior product manager, Projectors, Epson America. “The Home Cinema 1450 delivers an ultra-brilliant image, even in the living room with the lights on. Just plug the Home Cinema 1450 into a streaming or gaming device to transform it into a massive, vivid display for hours of entertainment.”
The Home Cinema 1450 was designed to deliver a versatile and bright high-quality viewing experience with 1080p widescreen performance, simultaneous, side-by-side image display from different sources for fun and easy content sharing, and a host of connectivity options, allowing viewers to enjoy the latest in entertainment together with bright, immersive images virtually in any room the next time you host.
The Home Cinema 1450 projector offers easy-to-use setup tools and a built-in 16 W speaker to turn sports, games, movies, and popular streaming content into life-like, big-screen events. Various connectivity options are provided to enjoy and interact with favorite content, including cable/satellite boxes, gaming consoles, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV with 2x HDMI and MHL ports.
More About the Home Cinema 1450:
The Home Cinema 1450 projector offers a wide spectrum of features for an easy, yet high-quality home viewing experience, including:
- Up to 3x Higher Color Brightness, and Reliable Performance – 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- High Color Brightness and White Brightness – Featuring 4,200 lumens of color brightness and 4,200 lumens of white brightness for more accurate, vivid color and bright images in well-lit rooms
- Sharp, Life-like Images – Full HD 1080p support ensures sharp, life-like images, whether throwing your own gaming tournament or a viewing party for the big game
- Brilliant Entertainment Right out of the Box – Hosting get-togethers is easy with simple setup and a built-in 16 W speaker to ensure enjoyable, hassle-free home entertainment
- Stream HD Shows – Supports MHL-enabled devices, plus Chromecast, Roku and more
- Watch Content from Two Inputs, Side by Side – Simultaneously displays images from two sources on a single screen
- Flexible Placement and Screen Size – Portable design for use inside or out; adjust screen size with convenient 1.6x optical zoom
- Convenient Color Modes – Optimize content with four different color modes
Availability and Support
The Home Cinema 1450 ($1,499 MSRP) will be available April 17 through select retailers, e-tailers and the Epson online store. The projector comes with Epson’s industry leading service and support, including toll-free access to Epson’s PrivateLine priority technical support, a two-year limited warranty (90 days on lamps), and free next-day exchange with Extra Care Home Service.