HiMirror’s smart home solutions work together to take daily skincare routines and fitness coaching to the next level, giving consumers an enhanced wellness experience
HiMirror, creator of the award-winning smart beauty mirror and lifestyle accessories, showcased the latest in at-home connected wellness technology with its HiMirror Series at South by Southwest (SXSW). Bringing innovation to the traditional bathroom setting, the HiMirror Series is comprised of smart health solutions: HiMirror, HiMirror Plus, HiSkin and the Smart Body Scale.
“HiMirror enhances consumers’ lifestyles through simple and effective tools that elevate their daily health and beauty routines,” said Simon Shen, CEO of HiMirror and New Kinpo Group. “Our HiMirror Series connects consumers with skin and body wellness information, previously limited to dermatologists or professional consultations, allowing consumers to self-educate and improve their overall wellness in the convenience of their home.”
Named CES 2017 Innovation Awards Honoree in the Smart Home product category, HiMirror and the HiMirror Series, acts as a daily at-home, personal beauty and health consultant.
The HiMirror Series At-home skin analysis series includes:
- HiMirror: Through hands-free gesture and voice recognition, HiMirror, the world’s first smart beauty mirror, uses facial recognition and underlying technology created with dermatologists to analyze and track skin firmness, texture, clarity, brightness and overall skin health. By simply taking an HD photo, HiMirror provides a custom skin care analysis. A “Personal Improvement” Plan provides custom-built skin-care routines, with skin care tips and DIY YouTube tutorials that address your specific needs. The “My Beauty Box” feature coupled with the “Historical Comparison” technology, allows you to track progress and identify skin care products to help achieve your personal wellness goals. (MSRP $189).
- Solutions beyond Skin Analysis: HiMirror acts as your personalized entertainment zone. Also, a media player; consumers can relax to music, browse current headlines via a newsfeed, check the weather, and receive beauty and health tips during your daily routine.
- HiMirror Plus includes all the features and functionality of the HiMirror, along with smart-ambient, LED makeup lighting for five different environment settings; as well as increased memory to accommodate more users and personal beauty tracking (MSRP $259).
- HiSkin is HiMirror’s latest accessory; a revolutionary hand-held device that provides a “skin deep” 360° analysis of your skin’s condition including moisture and melanin levels through electronic and bio-medical engineering. In a matter of minutes, HiSkin allows you to safely and accurately analyze and better understand your skin (MSRP $49.99).
- Smart Body Scale: Paired with the HiMirror – the Smart Body Scale measures weight, body fat ratio (BFR), body mass index (BMI), total body water (TBW), muscle mass, bone mass, and basal metabolic rate (BMR). All data is displayed in a simple and intuitive interface through the HiMirror. Additionally, through its analysis, the Smart Body Scale with HiMirror serves as your personal at-home wellness consultant by proposing body-shape improvement plans to help you attain your health goals (MSRP: $79.)
To learn more about all products of the HiMirror Series or purchase, visit HiMirror.com or Amazon. Consumers can also follow HiMirror on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.