- Breaking our backs to access hidden wall sockets behind furniture
- Spaghetti tangle of cables, wires and power socket extenders at the bedside
- Borrowing, losing or fighting over mobile chargers all over your house
All bring us dark moments, but PowerBulb will show you the light in these situations. When you don’t want the light on, the PowerBulb’s simple on/off button means both devices continue to charge with the light off. All at just $29 for early birds!
Jeff Wilcox, Head of Product Development, said: “We saw an obvious problem that almost everyone faces – how to get easily accessible charging ports anywhere in our home without a big mess of cables and the hassle of locating an outlet that’s never in a convenient place. Our bright idea was tapping into the light bulb!
Fast forward a few months and all four of the Mega Tiny founders would never go back to bedside charging any other way! We’re excited to be bringing the PowerBulb to Kickstarter. It’s a great place for us to engage with our fantastic community again, and we can’t wait to hear what backers have to say!”
Smart, eh? Well, PowerBulb is actually MegaSmart. Using its MegaSmart charging technology, it intuitively sends more power to the device with a lower charge. Once charged evenly, both devices will receive the same amount of power as would be received from a wall charger.
- 50,000 hour LED life (more than 5 years of non-stop use)
- Height 14.9cm
- Width of 7cm, at its widest point
- Weighs 272 grams or 0.6lbs.
- Features a 2700k warm light and 608 lumens
- The smart-charging USB ports are 21W and 2.4a each
- Works with all E26 and E27 sockets
PowerBulb is available now for pre-order on Kickstarter, starting $29 early bird pricing for delivery in December. Delivery worldwide.