Monoprice, an online retailer offering high-quality and affordably priced consumer electronics and accessories, unveiled the newest additions in its audio category at the Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association Expo (CEDIA). Among these offerings, Monoprice showcased the newest products in its high-grade audio Monolith line, in addition to personal audio, commercial audio and HDMI cables. Through these new products, Monoprice continues its tradition of delivering the latest technologies direct-to-consumer, in order to avoid high cost markups and ultimately maintain its loyal customers.
“We’ve focused on evolving our existing, best-selling lines as well as expanding into new ones. Our latest products reflect our mission to continually amplify our product lines to bring excellent sounding audio solutions to consumers and businesses,” said Bernard Luthi, CEO of Monoprice. “We look forward to CEDIA every year as it gives us the opportunity to continually showcase our commitment to product excellence and meet other industry experts.”
Monoprice expanded its audio category to show consumers that top-notch sound is available without an extreme audiophile price tag. Initially launched at CEDIA 2016, the Monolith line was designed to deliver a premium sound experience. This year, Monoprice showcased new additions to its Monolith Series including planar headphones and THX certified amplifiers and subwoofers. Monoprice will also showcase new stereo tube amps, in-wall/ceiling speakers, HDMI cables and many more A/V, personal and commercial audio offerings.
Product details are listed below.
- Monolith THX Subwoofer Series ($499.99 – $1299.99):
- Setting a new standard for delivering premium bass output with minimal distortion, the Monolith THX Subwoofer series unleashes cinema level reference volume, with the ability to convey and articulate the subtle nuances of music
- Available in several sizes, the 10 inch and 12 inch subwoofers boast 500 watts of power and pending THX Select certification, while the 15 inch unit features a 1,000 watt amp and pending THX Ultra certification
- Monolith Desktop and Portable THX Headphone Amplifier & DAC ($229.99 – $399.99):
- The Monolith THX Desktop and Portable Amplifier features cutting edge technology that brings out the best in your headphones, playback devices and music library
- Powered by THX-AAA and Dirac technologies, these amplifiers offers the world’s lowest levels of distortion and noise, in parallel with low power consumption, for mobile and desktop amplifier products
- Monolith M565 Planar Headphone series ($199.99):
- Building off the success of the Monolith M1060 Planar headphones, Monoprice is adding another over-ear option to its series, the Monolith M565 Planar Headphones
- With an open back design, the M565 delivers an engaging, true audiophile experience
- Monolith M300 In Ear Planar Earphones ($149.99):
- Continuing to expand alongside the latest audiophile trends, Monoprice introduces the Monolith M300 In-Ear Planar Earphones that deliver astonishingly clear and accurate sound on the go
- Pure Tube Stereo Amplifier w/Bluetooth, Line & Phono Inputs ($329.99):
- Coming off of the hybrid tube amp success, Monoprice introduces the Pure Tube Stereo Amplifier that fit the demands of true audiophiles
- Hitting the trifecta of sound, style, and convenience, this 12-Watt Stereo adds warmth and richness to digital music
- Amber In-Wall Speaker Center Channel Dual 5.25-inch 3-way Carbon Fiber with Ribbon Tweeter (single) ($139.99)and Amber In-Wall and Ceiling 2 Way Speaker Series (pair) ($126.96.36.199):
- Ribbon tweeters are lighter and more responsive than dome tweeters, which means that they produce high and mid frequencies with more delicacy and detail
- The use of carbon fiber woofers means that the speakers can hit harder, go lower, and handle more power with significantly less distortion than conventional driver materials
- Get incredible life-like audio with a greatly increased WAF (Wife Acceptance Factor)
- The Amber Series In-Wall/Ceiling speakers offer the perfect combination of performance and style featuring a removable and paintable grille to help blend with your décor
- Extra Large Above Fireplace Pull-Down Full-Motion TV Wall Mount ($199.99):
- The tilt, swivel, and extend features of the Above Fireplace TV Wall Mount provides all the best angles for an enjoyable (and pain-free) viewing experience
- This unit is compatible with any television that has a VESA mounting pattern of 600 x 400 to 1000×600, and is ideal for TVs ranging from 63″ to 100″, weighing up to 154 lbs
Monoprice will have various products on display including, but not limited to the following: headphones, cables, home theater, HDMI and more.
For more information about Monoprice and its category offerings, please visit www.Monoprice.com.