VogDUO, a premium mobile charging accessories company, today introduced Charger Go, an all-new compact USB car charger capable of charging the latest USB-C laptops and other power hungry devices like Nintendo Switch, smartphones, and tablets.
The new Charger Go offers exceptional performance in an elegant design that’s just half an inch thin and provides 57 watts of power. Charger Go supports Power Delivery 3.0 via USB-C, and its USB-A port provides fast charging for older phones, tablets, and accessories.
For anyone who frequently travels in cars and owns USB-C laptops or power-hungry devices like Nintendo Switch, Charger Go is the ideal solution for a quick and easy way to charge these devices while on the road. Passengers will enjoy the ability to work on laptops or continue playing Nintendo Switch without draining their batteries.
- 57 watts of power
- Two USB ports
- (1) USB-C with Power Delivery 3.0 support (45W)
- (1) USB-A (5V 2.4A)
- Charge up to two times faster with Rapid Charging Technology
- Supports charging most devices including Apple Macbook, Nintendo Switch, Google Pixel, Samsung Galaxy, and more.
- LED indicator detects low voltage car battery
- Compact size ideal for traveling — only 3.0″ x 1.5″ x 0.5″
- Available in black or red
Two Additional Configurations Available
Charger Go is also available in these two additional configurations:
- Charger Go 30W Dual USB-C
- (2) USB-C ports each with 15W output
- Charger Go 27W USB-C / USB-A Combo
- (1) USB-C port with 15W output
- (1) USB-A port with 12W output
Price and Availability
Charger Go starts at $14.99 and will be available starting April 25, 2018.
Charger Go can be purchased at launch on Newegg.com and VogDUO Direct.